BECOME A NEMI SUPERSTAR!
NEMI is a London-based tea company offering a variety of whole leaf tea blends as loose-tea and in biodegradable tea pyramids and a Chai Syrup for chai lattes, iced teas and chai cocktails! We are also strong believers in creating positive change through business and provide employment to refugees to help them better integrate in the UK.
We are looking for a real DO-ER and need help with some/all of the following:
● Visiting independent cafes, bars and delis across London and the UK telling them about our amazing story and securing orders.
● Supporting our Head of Sales with preparing pitches with major retailers and distributors including Selfridges, M&S and Harrods
● Chai making with refugees at food markets and festivals.
So if you feel you're up for a REAL challenge please contact us at email@example.com so we can meet for tea and chat!
● Expenses will be covered and a commission of £20 is paid for each independent cafe closed and a % fee for larger accounts.
● Central London offices with a kick-ass team of London-based social entrepreneurs
● Be part of the pre-funding journey with potential to join the team on a full-time basis.
● Gain invaluable insights in the UK food & drink sector whilst developing your commercial skills
● Help refugees better integrate in the UK.
We look forward to hearing from you!